Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
The Rostie Group’s 24 hour availability and full-service catering and support options, make us an ideal choice for lawyers or union representatives looking for both flexibility and personalized service. We offer an unbeatable meeting room value, and are always happy to assist our customers with planning and preparation.
For more information on the The Rostie Group’s mediation rooms, arbitration space, deliberation Rooms, and office rentals, please contact Tracey Cook at 416-214-1840 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Perfect for a home based businesses, or for companies expanding into a new markets. A virtual office is an easy, cost-effective way to make a strong impression on current and prospective clients. Enjoy all the benefits of having a fully functioning office without moving from your present location; including priority access to offices and meeting rooms. The Rostie Group offers virtual offices from its 20 Bay Street business centre, located in the heart of Downtown Toronto, and its 2810 Matheson Blvd East location - minutes from Pearson International Airport in Mississauga.
If you are looking for a Toronto virtual office at a convenient and high-profile address, The Rostie Group will offer you the best value and service you will find anywhere in the GTA.
The Rostie Group's full-service virtual office packages can be customized to include the following options:
- A Prestigious business address - for use on your business cards, letterhead and marketing materials (Choose either a 20 Bay Street or 2810 Matheson Blvd E. location)
- Mail collection and forwarding - Mail is collected, packages are signed for and sent to you according to your instructions
- Preferred rates on office supplies and couriers - Receive discounted rates on FedEx and more
- Access ready-to-use offices and meeting rooms at preferred rates
- On-demand administrative and technical support - Access to expert administrative and technical IT support teams
- Use of local fax number for both incoming and outgoing faxes
- A local phone number - Provide a local Toronto or Mississauga phone number to all your contacts
- Personalized call answering - A professional receptionist answers your calls in your company’s name according to your specifications
- Call redirecting - Specialized technology enables call redirection to your primary number.
To order a Toronto virtual office or Mississauga virtual office, or to learn more about available locations and package options, please visit The Rostie Group's website using the link below.
Friday, March 26, 2010
The Rostie Group offers many video conferencing solutions at both its Downtown and Airport locations. We have conducted interviews, board meetings, press conferences, and even birthday parties through video conferencing. Video conferencing is the best way to connect with multiple clients around the world in seconds, without having to step foot in an airport. To find out more about The Rostie Group’s video conferencing abilities, please visit our website.
Monday, December 7, 2009
GREEN MEETING TIPS
1. Print on both sides of all paper whenever possible for promotional materials and handouts.
2. Minimize automatic distribution of handouts – allow attendees to order copies instead.
3. Provide reusable name badges.
Plan to Recycle
4. Provide recycling stations for paper and recyclable beverage containers in meeting areas.
5. Cardboard and paper should be collected in exhibit areas.
6. Food vending areas provide opportunities for recycling cardboard, beverage containers, steel cans and plastics.
7. If reusables are not used, encourage use of recyclable beverage containers.
Conserve Energy, Reduce Traffic
8. Turn off all unneeded lighting. Take advantage of naturally lit meeting and exhibit spaces.
9. Encourage mass transportation options with phone numbers and Web addresses for route planning.
10. Coordinate shuttle service to take advantage of mass transit.
Food Service and Lodging
11. Plan food service needs to avoid unnecessary waste.
12. Seek out food service vendors who buy locally and recycle.
13. Donate excess food to charitable organizations.
14. Consider use of reusable (washable) food service items.
For more information about eco-friendly meeting options visit http://greenmeetings.usfi.com/
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
At The Rostie Group, we always go the extra mile to ensure you have a positive meeting experience. Although we can provide you with first class meeting room space, full-service catering, videoconferencing, and a host of other services, the success of you meeting will still be highly dependent on the individual personalities involved in the proceedings.
The Globe & Mail recently published a very humourous article entitled the “The 10 Personalities that Can Help or Hurt your Meeting”. Anyone who has every participated in a lengthy meeting of any kind will likely be familiar with a least a few of the mentioned archetypes.
Click here to read the complete article
Thursday, November 12, 2009
For more information about our Airport Executive offices, please call Jasmin or Tracey at (416) 214-1840, or visit http://www.rostiegroup.com